Yes, it is a difficult problem for devices having touch sensitive buttons. We have tuned the touch sensors so that a drop of water must be quite large to trigger the button. To avoid the problem completely, we have created a feature by which the touch buttons can be disabled, and the scale can be controlled by the linked iOS or Android device.
Articles in this section
- Is the Acaia | pearl water proof?
- Scales with touch-sensitive buttons can be pretty easy for a drop of water to hit the "tare" button and activate button — what about the Acaia?
- My scale only displays an accuracy of 1 gram in Weighing Timer Mode, why?
- Can’t see the Timer Mode, what can I do?
- The Acaia | pearl product warranty.
- What is ERR303?
- What’s included in the package of acaia | pearl?