Acaia scales self-detect whether the sensor is in working range. If the Acaia Pearl is dropped from a certain height, it can break the sensor. Something happened that permanently deformed the metal beam inside the scale that is part of the weighing mechanism. Once the scale detects the sensor is damaged out of range, it will show ERR303 during start up. This is to notify the user that the weighing result will not be accurate.
Articles in this section
- Is the Acaia | pearl water proof?
- Scales with touch-sensitive buttons can be pretty easy for a drop of water to hit the "tare" button and activate button — what about the Acaia?
- My Acaia Pearl only displays an accuracy of 1 gram in Weighing Timer Mode, why?
- Can’t see the Timer Mode, what can I do?
- The Acaia | Pearl product warranty.
- What is ERR303?
- What’s included in the package of acaia | pearl?