You can change the “Weighing Filter Settings” following the instructions on our manual: http://acaia.co/pages/manual.Our scales ship set to the recommended sensitivity. Please note that adjusting the weighing filter will also affect the response time of the scale, i.e. increasing the weighing filter will make the scale slightly less responsive.
Articles in this section
- I think my scale is too sensitive, what can I do?
- Can I weigh in ounces?
- What is the capacity of the scale?
- What are the dimensions of the scale?
- What to do when I see ERR303?
- Will a standard espresso portafilter fit on the scale?
- Is the App required to use the scale?
- Can I use it as an everyday kitchen scale?
- Will it do a negative measurement? （Basic kitchen scale function)