Yes. “Chopped” or “Naked” portafilters fit best with the aerial heat pad in its normal position. Spouted portafilters can be used with the aerial pad flipped to provide a rest for the portafilter, as shown below.
Articles in this section
- I think my scale is too sensitive, what can I do?
- Can I weigh in ounces?
- What is the capacity of the scale?
- What are the dimensions of the scale?
- What to do when I see ERR303?
- Will a standard espresso portafilter fit on the scale?
- Is the App required to use the scale?
- Can I use it as an everyday kitchen scale?
- Will it do a negative measurement? （Basic kitchen scale function)